I’m generally pleased with the physical copies of my book, but I found a few things that I wanted to improve upon today. Also…I had so much trouble figuring out page numbers in word. Even after following instructions step-by-step. I read instructions and watched a video. At least I finally figured it out. This being my first book, I’m learning many things so hopefully my next publication will be easier. It’d be nice to have an editor, but I think I’m doing fairly well considering I have to do it all on my own.
Hey, if I ever get famous, at least the people with the first few copies of my book without page numbers will have a collector’s item! Ha!